Highlights of the 2016-2017 Annual Performance Plan and Operation Plan
The Annual Performance Plan follows the same structure as the five year strategy plan, but includes annual and quarterly targets for set performance indicators per programme.
The ECSECC Operational Plan is an implementation plan of the Annual Performance Plan. The Operational Plan serves as a project plan of the APP and allocates requisite resources for the implementation of the APP. The Operational Plan provides for APP aligned projects, project leaders and project teams to drive the implementation of projects. The Operational Plan is supported by individual project plans for each project that are properly conceptualised to give a clear outline of the scope and objectives of the project, how each project will be implemented, project milestones, resources required, risks associated with the project and how these will be mitigated, and a communication plan.
The 2015/16 Operation plan is focused on 15 main externally focused and distinct projects, with a further 12 operational, ongoing and more internally focused projects.
The main projects are as follows:
- ECSECC Strategic Communications and Knowledge Hub
- Manufacturing and Business Intelligence
- Spatial Economic Planning
- Oceans Economy
- Eastern Cape infrastructure plan and SIP Co-ordination & Reporting
- ICT Infrastructure Development
- Capable and Development Oriented Provincial Government
- Building Local Capabilities
- Project UIF | New Venture Creation
- Skills for the Economy
- Foundational Attrition Rate Research
- Community Based Response to HIV/AIDS (Operation Masinyange)
- Combination prevention for young women and sex workers
- Capacity Building of Municipalities (District and Local AIDS Councils)
- HIV/AIDS Monitoring and Evaluation System
The programme pages contain more information about ECSECCs projects.